Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The butterfly on my palm...

For a few seconds...
Flapping her angelic wings
From a flower nectar having sucked
She came and sat
For a few seconds
On my palm's lap...
As if to take a rest
Brief moments that suited her the best...
On my palm...
To keep me captivated...
As I stared at her wings...
Silk like shine...soft like muslin...
With bluish violet patterns wrote
By Him...all over her coat...
The morning sun the blue turned green...
And the green soon violet seemed...
And the violet turned mauve so good
With her on my palm I just stood...

She came and sat...
For a few seconds on my palm's lap...
To help me see how heavenly colors play...
for a few moments she stayed to make my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...