Tuesday, December 11, 2012

unexpected rain ...

The rain of the evening caught me
unawares...
'a chilly night awaits us'
I thought as I buttoned up
and waited for her to turn up...
Mid december rain
sent shivers down the spine
and miserable umbrellaless men
ran helter skelter in vain...
'this gloomy evening...
Better not to expect her...
She wouldn't dare to wet her expensive fur...'
Thinking this I pulled the moist air
off my face...neck...and shoulders
and took a glance at the both sides of the road
glistening by the lights of municipal posts
declaring vivid a scene cold...lifeless
buildings looked all cooped up... captive
people must have chosen to dip
into tumblers of warmth and wine...
only I on the road caught in a drizzle unexpectedly shine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...