Tuesday, November 13, 2012

kali and me...

'The darker it becomes
the more you see...
but its got to get more dark
for you to see my spark...'

Saying this she disappeared
and I... in thin loins shivered
Bathed as I came
to sit before her
a few minutes or hours this elapsed
..I don't exactly remember...
and she without shame
bare bodied before me
Had appeared out of the smouldering pyre
A black bluish feminine shape...
Lips perilously red
and a long garland of hibiscus flowers from her shoulders-
Glistened by the flicker
of flame...

the square yantra which held
chopped pieces of wood and camphor and honey dripped
drop by drop into the square
only kept the tongues of the fire red and hot...
a replication of conflagration-all consuming...

I looked at her eyes...
hypnotised...
they were violently beautiful...
and she was wild...
and those skulls in her hands
seemed so real...
as if they would send a crack jawed laugh
that would echo across the place...

'I am the Brahmn...the universe...
in me you could perceive
all...
the stars...planets...galaxies...
away still now from you several light years...'
She uttered...Kali...the consort of time...
And I knew the dark
would devour me soon...
before I would be allowed
to see the light...
the blinding searing light...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...