Thursday, October 11, 2012

we...two friends...me and white fairy...

we are two friends...
me and my white fairy...
she comes to me too often
at unexpected hours...quite sudden...
last night when I thought I was in sleep
she knocked twice before peeped
and I was in a state of surprise
but smiled still knowing that she never comes without a prize...
'what have you brought for me tonight?'
I asked...staring at her halo bright
the encircled head...
the flowing cascade...
She smiled...
so soft...so gentle touch...
and opened her clutch...
a flower...simple and white
like her...very much a soul's delight...
the flower bloomed before me...
her petals opened slow for me to see
how yellow pollens in her core she carried...a treasure
she showed me the germination of life...at leisure...
she showed me chromosomal helix spread...
she made me make out my passage of moments and days-
how much of time I spent bodily imprisoned...
how much of light penetrated my soul every season...
how many images of lanes,streets,balconies...
how many pictures of electric impulses phoney...
how many clouds rested on my shoulder at noon day...
how many waves lashed at a secluded bay...

the flower opening up to me said all
how rains are formed bit by bit before fall...
how snow flakes whiten the rooftops...
how desert storm sometimes the nomadic caravans stops...
how on a peak of mountain a man got once lost...
how two enemy snipers at the gate of heaven raised a toast...
how carbon dating trace the origin of icebergs almost...
how fallen leaves brown leave natural sorrow on earth
how seeds dream with precision the oracle of Godly birth...
how two galaxies once took a vow...an oath
how asteroids in void with determination decidedly did float...

we...two friends...
me and my white fairy...

last night...
she opened mysteries
for me...in her outstretched palm
and left me fully buried...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...