Friday, September 21, 2012

You...the diwali light!

Left you...almost abandoned you
Under the heap of papers...old files...dusty shape of negligence...
Discarded you thinking there was no way to make the light
Penetrate the cobweb...
And more importantly forgotten you...
Ah!
I am such a man of ingratitude!

You could have cursed me...
You could have left me with an irreparable scar...
A blemish right there on my soul...

Nay!
You're not so poor at heart...
You're not so weak...
To leave marks of skirmish...

You chose to pay me by blood...
You chose to give life out of you
To give me an inexpressible height of a dream...
You chose to put me in the highest pedestal...
And burnt yourself like diwali light!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...