Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What can i give back?

Since morn the rain has been
Weaving a pattern of love...it seemed
As if it fell on me being sent
By so many beautiful souls...
Living so near...
Some even traversed miles far...
I know...
Just like the clouds of late monsoon
Travelling acres of green...
And perhaps sands and snow...
I know...
O how much of love
You send...
This day...this moment...
Supercharging me...my every bit of nerve...my veins...
O how you fill me with a wonderous sense...
I cry...
And tears so happy
Never did I notice...
(And I don't unnecessarily lie...)
They come out flowing with so much of ease...
That I feel ashamed to wipe those drops...
I just let the rivery stream flow...
From my heart...to my toe...
As if I have been bathed
After a long gap of years...with the passion unsaid...

Now its my turn to give back...
Some thing at least...sure...
But what can I possibly give back?
I am turned such a debtor...
By you...your morning scraps...
Your evening pings...
Your noonday dreams...

And then I felt...
My hands trembled...
My heart throbbed...
From eyes water dropped-
In shapes of silvery beads...
And I know...
All these
Are just the rightest signs
Of giving you back all that is so far mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...