Thursday, September 6, 2012

Take me back to the womb...

Put me into a wrap
Of your long gown black
And bring me all the studs
Of starlets like newest diamond buds...
Put me into your lap
And the whole world so boisterous
Jarring spokes...flattened tubes...hissing down
Just by your flowing cover everything collapse...
Put me into balmy sleep
By your black hair in which glowworms peep
Send me rest...send me refuge true
Drop on me nightly mist and dew...
Take me to the time primordial
When chaos wasn't born to dictate the real...
Take me to the prenatal insulated state
When sounds and sights through liquid of womb me met...

Take me back...
Back to the womb...
Take me to the sack
Floating me where caught first the heavenly tune...
And sang forever silently closing eyes...
Take me back where only dreams of birth lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...