Friday, September 28, 2012

my autumn...

losing me in your sky
cajoled by your autumnal eyes
getting the smell of your perfume
and your lovely turn table tune...
sinking slowly into your folds
your beauteous form as I behold
your long long dark brown tresses
your mystic sweetness as my soul embraces...
losing me slowly and surely in you...
in your flowery deep cleavaged view...
in your sharodiya numbers...chiffon saree
in your glass of frosty bloody mary...
in your lips glossy dark red
in your unrealised dream evenly spread...
losing me slowly in you
as drops of dew I gather few
on my blades of unopened eyes... my autumn!you're such a lovely device...
I rise and rise to get forever you
losing all again in seamless you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...