Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Can i betray?

If I have the desire...
To collect little drops of sweat
Which glitter mixed with rain
On your open bare shoulders
On my fingertips ...
As I do collect your stares
Unmindful of my eyes...
And the smell of your shampooed hair
Ignorant of my quest...
Will you call me a fool?
Will you term me a man lustful?

If so...then I have no issues
With those epithets...
For in you I have another of me met
A fool...a lovesick...a poet...a sage...
I have found me in different stages
Of my own development...
In you light of the whole world of mine if without any Eiensteinian work bend...
What am I to do?
Can I betray laws of science?
Can I betray my conscience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...