Sunday, August 19, 2012

carrier me...

The blue lagoon sky
with a sprinkle of pink and violet
set my return to den with a sense perfect...
but that glassy tower
when the sky did reflect
I was reminded of you
whom I had physically left...
some hundred miles away
Having no real way
to carry you with me...

Yet I do carry you...
In aromatic manner...perfume
mild and so much feminine...
in an image of hair blown...on float...
in touches smelling of only jasmine...
in choked up throat
throbbing for words...
in tachometer beeps
lunging forward...

I do carry the warm hugs-
the feel of a thread being somewhere tugged...
the joy of a flower as she tastes rain...
the sublimation of life in a bucket of paints...
the birth of a sensation assuring me bliss beyond time...
the sight of a glass with an umbrella and sliced lime...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...