Wednesday, August 15, 2012

an elusive evening...

Waded through time and water
Like secretive spoils
On wet wet soil...
The grass land ahead was dark
Only a post lone stood and lent
A glow white of moon that spread...

Under a small tree which cast
A reflection same of its happy being
On watery pool near...saw you asleep ...
Thought not to wake you up
From your sleep drenched by light so soft...
Only got dangerously close
To you...my white moist rose...
And at once the smell
Of grass...and flakes of sandalwood
Gripped me...and made me lose
All my reserve...my philosophic cues...
I dropped my lips on wet wet you...
And planted an insignia of my dreams
So much smoky like burnt nicotine...
And you without opening your eyes
With your arms like an evening song me tied...

And the moon like glow of the post
Mixed with the haze of the rain
Put up a big white curtain
All over us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...