Thursday, July 26, 2012

To the Time...from me...with love...

Time...
You have taught me so many things...
Many years ago...don't remember now, still
Like discreet screen shots pictures memory bring
Of me sitting by the window with iron grill
And the spring time cuckoo on song...
The insipid lonely chocolate savoury childish afternoon long...
Me by the window seated on a cot...on play...
With soft shapeless mounds of clay...
Imagining to create a statue of a deity
Filled with my lonely but moments full of gaiety...

Time...
You then brought walls painted white by lime
For me to write my all on them...
My glorious pictures of football stars, cricketers, tennis icons...
They sometimes in winter noons alive became...
And I revelry in them found
Their exploits to unreached glories me bound...

Then some where in the middle east...
A war broke out...
Newspapers were then got filled with smokes and doubts...
Of cruise missiles...tomahawks...
I wrote all of them on the black slate with broken chalks...

Then...
Luckily when in some afternoons was I set free
From the front door I would straightaway run...
To the fields where my little friends had all the fun...
We jumped unnecessary...
With cardboard swords we would parry...
We would build our own defence systems...
With fake plastic missiles we would on imaginary forts lay claims...

A little older than that...
Time...
Came in pink envelopes wrapped
An unknown but passion strong called love...
Came dashing in like a flood...
Physical elements became so stark and visible
With unflavored joys bodies wrecked and trembled...

Then...
Once by chance found another way
Of being forever the happy and the gay...
On a white paper wrote down a few words
O what a joy in them found I afterwards...
Like a birth of a new hope...a child...
Like being blown away by a breeze from the mountains mild...
Like another life occurring simultaneous
In a life I am born into...insidious...
From that stage...
Time...
You brought me books...
Books written by minds enlightened...
A book by a scientist...another by a sage...
Then midnights' oil burnt relentless...
Brought another life...
Another breaking dawn
On my green grayed untempered lawn...

Time...
You made me young
And also several centuries old...
Time...
You wove tales
And left still things untold...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...