Thursday, July 12, 2012

No place is alien...when for you I wait...

No place is alien
When I am kept on wait...
By you in parks...foodstalls or lanes...
Thus by my mere wait
I came to know straight
When the movie hall opens its gate...
Which tuberail runs whence a few minutes late...
Which street bends where to a tree meet
A flower shop or a bookstore stands on which street...
In which route the tram car runs with desire
Painted on its red facade bare...
On which pavement a singer collects coins flipped on his hat...
Which street sells love at a discount- twenty percent flat...
Where does Katheryn Bolkovac pinned
And burst the myth of human trafficking...
Which building has a rooftop bar
Where the sun light before death leaves a pinkish scar...
Where does the balloonist every evening stand...
Where under artificial rain lonely hearts dance...

No place is alien for me...
By waiting for you the whole world I see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...