Thursday, July 12, 2012

Going viral...

When rode out of the town
The sun like a bright halogen bulb frowned
At me...as if he asked
In which untempered glory me wishing to bask-
Had taken the untrodden path...
Which idea was I to give birth
To in this nuclear borne century...
Or was there any hatchet to bury...

I said nothing only looked
At the yellow light that booked
Tickets first class for me
A few nautical miles across the green sea...

It was a real hard choice
To choose between the body and the voice...
To choose between abstract and solid...
To choose between words and deeds...

I chose the real...
And so went out of the virtual town
Ignoring the sun's frown...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...