Saturday, June 9, 2012

your saree yellow-green...

That saree yours
Like a mustard field
on me sometimes yellow flowers pour...
Yellow tiny blossoms of the fall
Giving me untimely call
take me out often to unseen place
Where perhaps visions are light-traced...
With precision so practised
That I can rewind all episodes of our soap
Which I,being occupied with banalities-
unfortunately last season missed!

That saree of yours
All the time me lures...
Spread like a mustard field on bloom
On the clothesline visible from my room...
And I fall again
to the pit of love and pain...
Curiously putting all the blame
On your green saree with yellow dots
And thus another saree-story with you at the centre,I plot...
With all the beauty of late spring
Woven in yellow-green...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...