Thursday, June 21, 2012

a song played on car stereo...

When the car stopped
At the traffic post
A song from yesteryears...soft...
In car stereo played...
Unwittingly...to me said..
'Days once gone...
Never come back...'

'You're so restless...
Why can't you sit
For a while
When the sky with the ocean
So lovingly meet?
This starry...oceanic night...
Can't you hold me tight?'
She once told me...
when the air from the sea
Swept through fresh
Her white flowing dress...

Sitting in the car
The rain on  screen...
Took me to the sea far
And that night...came untrimmed
And the glassy barrier by me left...
Unbroken yet fully me swept...

Again... again...
Like that night
I restless became...
but this time certainly in vain...
'Days gone...
Never come back...'
That car stereo track
Blew in real deep...
On the back seat
I fell to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...