Monday, May 7, 2012

moment of ecstasy...

The vehicle dropped me...
At the gate of the monastery...
Just then sounded the gong
The little ones would start their morning song...
The distant hills under the cloud
Looked like my uncleared doubts...
The trees...
They a murmur did create...
When I hesitantly crossed the gate...
The graveled path unbent
Chose Me straight to the stairs...
All silent transcendentally layered...
The hallway vacant and long...
Still had echoes of the abandoned song...
And He I found seated with an aura
luminous
In His eyes images of my past...
Flickered probable...
'Yes...yes...I know you fell
...'
He...muttered looking at me...
Then His eyes resembled a sea...
Blue oceanic sight they had...
'Sit quiet...here my lad...'
He mumbled soft
And I dropped...
Before Him
Held strangely aloft
By the silence a mystic pose...
I bend forward to touch His toes...
'Disrobe yourself of your thoughts...
And close yourself utmost...'
He saying this went to trance...
'How could I?'
I thought I should Him ask...
But He so calm...not wavered
My  voice was unheard...my voice just quavered...
So I decided to sit...
The hallway by then by the Sun got lit...
I looked at Him...
The high ceiling...
The trees outside...
I felt then a slow tide...
Rising up me within...
A rise...so fascinating...
A rise...so enchanting...
I felt then everything...
How birds sing...
How winds chime...
How on hills snow shines...
How foolishly I so far pined...
How stupid was it to live with reason...
How banal was it to run after beauties of season...
I felt...
Everything...
Every moment then did bring...
An awesome ecstasy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...