Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Me and my mistress the rain...

She came to me ceaseless
My shirt, my jeans all wet...
She me caressed...
And the photographer...
Up there...
Flashed His gun relentless...
Taking snaps of me by her embraced...
As I rode...
Through the street a reflector turned
By people temporarily shunned...
Only me and she the rain...
Laughing, rollicking, driving same!

She came cold and shivery
Breaking me into utmost revelry
After a suffocating text
On my windscreen-a lashing pretext!

All shots were taken by Him up there
Continuous shots...with none to share...
Me and she all enclosed
In a super-sensational hypnotic pose...

Only those trees were witness
They perhaps by their swaying heads
Affirmed...and appreciated our terrible weakness...
And they joined us...they swung, they bent...
Our conjugation they heartily meant...











No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...