Monday, May 14, 2012

last night...

Last night like that movie poster half flying...
From an ironstand like an incomplete line...
I flew...

Last night like that kite stuck to electricity post...
Curiously on its flight direction lost...
I flew...

Last night was just like that...
I flew in sixty seconds flat
Around the world...with no hiccups...
Only there was a tug sometimes
At my feet...a cableline...
To bring me back to the walled town
To the traffic jam me get downed...

But then the remembrance of flight
Kept in me buzzing right...
And then the jam...the sweltering heat...
All appeared like a dream loosely knit...
The downy strait looked upstream
The blinking lights an interlude bring...

Last night was such magical...
A perfect seismic rotation on auto-start...
A hanging canopy like over the river...
A sensation of catching a shiver...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...