Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Iris

Iris my maid Latina
Come onto me...
Come you may as you choose
To take me to a Mediterranean cruise...
Across the navy white...across the algae green...
Come my latin maid...on my silver screen...
Come as angels descend
By some unknown providence
Like a benign soft blessing right
Come on me...cure me with your loveliest sight...
Your hair curly brown cascade
Your smile bettering Monalisa...I bet!
Come to awake me
To a lesser but still a Da Vinci...
Come to my fingers like a flow
Doors of the World's Greatest Show...
Of Iris splendor ...an Iridium bright
Come to me to wrap me with a rainbow-light!
With seven ribbons of wondrous refractive length
Come on to me like Godsend...
Empowering me with a frenzy so blessed
Take me to liquid tiny wherein you whiteness made
Colors breaking out  into a wild vociferous loud
Come to me like a religion devout!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...