Thursday, May 17, 2012

Evening...

On one evening decent
I Ferris - wheeled...upon you descend...
From the sky I perhaps fall
To drink venom...by your call...

One evening dark as old unlit tree
By the wasteland...spread even nocturnally...
I thought I got you closest in me...
I thought in you Mt.Vesuvius I did see...

One evening when gnats sprung a surprise...
Frogs croaked...fields of play by rain got seized...
In you I planted an unusual creed
Of unborn poems...in you I them did breed...

Several such evenings spent thus
Made all my days into evenings merge...
Perhaps one life I turned into twilight
Perhaps made evening my solemn bride...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...