Thursday, April 12, 2012

when the wind played hard on me...

When the wind played
With your hair soft
Sitting by the window
With the setting day's glow...
I cast a look on sly
And saw how sometimes secrets fly
By the air so smooth and gay
At the end of a scorching day...
Riding by me, by you...
Riding with us like a window view...

The vehicles then surely did hoot
But then our world was on the mute
For we heard nothing else
Only images cast passing tales
Tales of passion unexpressed
Tales of poison leaving no trace...
Tales of adventure forbidden...
Tales of memories bursting sudden...
Within me...perhaps within you the same...

When the wind played so hard
Sitting several seas from you apart
I could feel the return of sense
Watercolors on my eyes dense...
Paints of days sketched with all expertise
Paints of memories come without cease...
Paints of being on a same ride
Paints taking nostalgic flight...



No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...