Saturday, April 14, 2012

Subho nababarsho dear!

Wish to see you today dressed
In a red bordered white saree
And hair braided knee-length...
Sandal wood smell from you
Coming to me through
The busy day's all hurly burly
I am still engrossed with your hair curly...

I am still with your saree-end's knot
In which you've kept my lot...
Tied and hanging in the air...
With you moving fair...
Across your living... peopled so much
Coming to you to fashion another new year...

Know you're too busy today
Serving your guests with your smiles
And sweets on silver tray...
Only wish you would find a spot
Secluded somewhere to plant a plot
Of kissing me, caressing me fine...
This new year when on you like a glory shine...

Subho nababarsho dear!

(Subho nababarsho...in bengali, means Happy New Year...today, is the first day, i.e; poila baisakh of bengali new year 1419) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...