Saturday, April 28, 2012

searching for excuses dumb and lame...

Help me... can't you?
To get rid of your view?
I can't your beauty tolerate
You are so overwhelming
That I perennially commit mistakes...

Help me ...can't you dear?
To get rid of you loud and clear?
Why this craving? why this madness?
Why I lose it all in your curly tresses?

Can't you me sober up a bit?
Can't you show me the door to the street?
Why you allow me such
To get flooded in the driest March?

Perhaps in me you also get drenched
Perhaps me also broke your fence...
Perhaps you're also facing predicament same
Searching for excuses so dumb and lame...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...