Tuesday, April 10, 2012

reaching...my place...leaving mortal dress...

Steps of tea plantation green
Trees with branches professionally trimmed
Got temporarily erased by the mist and fog
By the road...at the fringe...slept under haze a lazy dog...

Saw with bundles balanced on her head a lass
Climbed the steepness with ease as I by her did pass
She waved to me dimple cheeked
The misty air dense my face did lick...

The road wound uphill as if a spiral
Catching me with feverish adventure viral...
I watched how the clouds came to fall
On my head like an old gray shawl...

After few turns round the hill
Reaching a flat top, did I feel
Air hung heavy with smell of incense sticks
A strange aroma my conscience pricked...

Small thin flag posts there stood
Like slender saints on the brood
They greeted me with lovely smiles
Welcoming me for crossing several miles...

Across the hills,rivers and vale
Across the horizontal plane without fail...
Across several tempting spots
When I was there unfailingly brought...

The misty air, the downy incense smell
Enveloped me from all sides to tell
I had finally reached my place
Leaving behind my mortal dress...










No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...