Wednesday, April 11, 2012

once when you became both...the lighthouse and the stormy sea...

Once when the sky got dark
You just took me out ...to witness the spark
How flew from one end to another like a flash
On you then saw a titanic clash...
Of two real unreal you
How me towards you drew...

You laughed clumsily
On your slim waist I did then see
How a simple silver chain of keys
Danced in the flowing breeze...

Your uncoiled hair afloat
In the wind toppled my boat
I swam and swam blind
Not knowing how the shore to find
I was just left disarrayed complete
Off the earth dangled my feet....

O how you then became a guide
Helping me to swim across the tides
Real huge sweeping across me
O how you also became the stormy sea...

You the lighthouse...
You the sea...
O how you played with me..
Constantly...
Till the evening died to sleep
Till you with exhaustion tripped...


















No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...