Saturday, April 28, 2012

O what a pitiable me walk...on roads outlined by your red chalk...

Haven't seen you personally close
But you're like my daily dose
Of  poems written and unwritten prose...

Haven't been there to your ground
But everywhere you I so far found
You come to me dressed in red
You come to me sans clothes naked...

You me keep in a flow
You my Heaven's door every morn show...
You at night also come
With your feminine forbidden charm...

You dry me me like a withered twig
You show me also the waves tumultuous big...

With so much of you within me
I can't beyond you anything see
You have made me a man so blindfold
That by you my all dreams get mold...

O what a pitiable me walk
On roads outlined by your red chalk...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...