Monday, April 30, 2012

O life!


Light traced
On my glass surface
Several stages of life...
My birth...not I do comprehend
Sometimes like flash
By umbilical chord bent
I get floated
In the liquid primeval...
From that float
Remember a blur
I on perambulator...
Taken out to the road...
Still not unburdened from my pre-birth loads...
A little grown up
From that
Toys toys filled my state flat
Toy-train puff puff
In claps I did erupt...
Then another day...
My dad came with a coloring book
Paintbrush and crayons I took
And on white boards
A blue blue lake and house boats
And pine trees straight like towers
Snow flakes me then showered...
A few years after those days did end
Captive in textbooks I followed trends
Of history modern and ancient
Of atomic structures....molecules
Cramming data I drooled...
Then being in a wide wild world
Smoky heavenly tempting fold
'Confessions of an opium eater'
Pressure parental bursting my barometer...
Going wayward...going to dogs...
Cycling through the densest fog
With friends to the den
Pot pourri me taken...
Female forms then came
So close so open...
Losing love...finding one
Kissing sunlight on me one rainy morn...
Real life... job hunt
Tied up...suited...viva voce blunt...
Laying foot on soil hard
Money honey a few yards apart...
Buying spree...buying the soul
Buying designer sarees from boutique and mall...
Buying glitter of her eyes...
Nights potboiler filling my domestic sky...
Aging sweet...aging old
Aging love...aging bold
Age finally in fictional prose
Age in me sainthood chose...
Finally the sweetest return
To the mirth eternal...
Leaving a world for another
Holy breeze taking me the feather...
O life!
What a diverse varied wondrous travel
You provided me without fail...
I am happy...
I am pleased...
You my life...
Me you put into such a good league!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...