Tuesday, April 3, 2012

my love's lost anthem...

Your lines written and erased
So many times on my white page
Left little scope for another write-up
You simply left me as an unused draft...

 Your cubes, your squares
Geometrically left me unawares...
Your lines vertically erect
Left indelible printing mistake
On me...so much strong
No proof reader could right that wrong!

Your unmindful little scratches
Left unmistakable dark patches...
Patches like thick ink-blots...
A smudged plan all botched...

But...
When I look at those marks
Even if they with doom lurk...
I somehow find in them
My love's lost anthem...

The more I look at them
Several  flowers of the morn unashamed
Bloom in front of my eyes blurred
O how I find poetry unmarred
Rising up from the ash
Like a Phoenix...in a lightning flash...

I then paint the patches with all my colors of heart
Dust off  with love all the grime of filth and dirt
And renovate the pages with vigor new
Fill them with flavors of  my sweetest honeydew...






No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...