Saturday, April 7, 2012

finding a stormy sea...in my city streets...

Two inches perhaps wide
From you then ran my unseen tide...
Ran unseen, always forbidden
From you by the shadows of scrapers hidden...

I perhaps then looked at the flowing day
How on the streets my redness laid...
I looked  perhaps at passage of love
And thought how it always unpredictably curved...

Perhaps then felt like an explorer
Instigated by the wanderlust, perhaps me dared...
To get into a stormy sea...with clouds looming large...
Me then guided only by a hitherto unforeseen upsurge...
Ran to the wooden deck...to the wheels to steer
To run my ship's course to the shore still unclear...

O how then the streets turned into a sea...
O how the ride turned turtle only me...
O how the car then became a ship...
O how within me an explorer then did I keep...










No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...