Sunday, April 15, 2012

come! my joy! let's walk through...

Look at last I have come to stand
On your native land...
Walking a long winding road
Growing blisters by breaking clods
Of hardened earth....full of hurts
Moved through all the darts
Thrown at me with precise choice...
Look how have traversed distance to hear your voice!

Now don't be so tight-lipped
Don't look at me like a vacant street...
Don't please down your eyes...
Though I know blocks of ice
Are there within you stagnant like tears frozen cold
I know your pains coagulated to blackish blemish untold...

Look... me too also bled
Gone through as well like you the hellish dread...
Look...I also got scratched and bruised
Venomous clouds also fell broken on me from sky loose...

Now that me traveled wide and far
And you also stayed for me like that dazzling fixed Pole Star...
Come'n! let's just take a conjoined leap
Let's join hands before we embrace the Sleep...

Now that the night sky is bereft of frowns and acid rains
Now that time has provided us finally to despise pains...
Come! my joy! let's walk through
The last quarter of our life together glued;






No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...