Monday, April 23, 2012

under the apprenticeship of the night sky....when once I did lie...

Under the apprenticeship of the black night sky...
On the soft unseen grass once I did philosophically lie...
And looked up to see
How unraveling mystery
Brought by the breezy state
Me to a poem with heroic couplet...

The vehicles which by chance plied
On the field's other...too civilized side...
Sometimes sent shooting beams
Upon my chastised dreams...

Just then got the smell
Of your hair-oil, breezily mailed
To my half dreamy half awake trance
Your fingers on my chest danced...

The grassy bed became luxurious
The night sky lent a soft focus
On me... then surely in a strange reverie
Robbing away all my philosophy...

The vast expanse of the open field
Turned then into a bed room sealed...
And you and I copulate
Giving birth to a rhyme...
Another heroic couplet...

Thus with you I had a flight
From one birth to another-
Of poems, dreams, and fancy all tied...
Under the apprenticeship of the night sky
On the soft grassy bed when I by chance lied...





No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...