Thursday, March 8, 2012

your fragrant colors cause my stay....though break my dykes...

Seen you there
Pasted somewhere
With so much color on you sprayed...
Yellow, green. pink, violet and my favorite red...
Felt your colors could come alive by my touch
Felt your colors my post-rain rainbow matched...

Looked at you for how many hours don't know
My ticking watch, being burdened by colors ran a bit slow...
I stared with curious eyes unabashed
Felt like colors on my liquid canvas splashed....

Seen how yellow tiny flakes
On your nose laid a photogenic mistake...
Seen how several drops of different hues
Scripted fragrance for me, in gulal...giving me clues

Seen how the colors could be ecstatic
Charging me with electricity static...
Ionizing my blood with passion voltaic
Breaking my stony,cemented,solid... dams and dykes... 

Seen you there
Painted by colors somewhere
Colors varied, colors so wide
Colors causing another noon tide...
Colors of March, June and May
Colors of you reasoning my stay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...