Tuesday, March 27, 2012

would love to you compare...

Would love to you compare
Not with a single tree but with a whole forest dear!
A whole forest of trees of different dress...
Light, dark, deep...greens of different shades...

You're light green
When you're spring...
Then in summer...
You're on the side of being dimmer...
In the rains...
You bring to my sense
All of your cries and sobs and tears...
Erasing my spring night's cheers...

Your multitudinous display of existence
O how in various ways your pretense
Come to me overriding my earlier belief
How the greenness drops off in autumn from your leaves;

I also rise and drop,
By your colors hard and soft...
I be a bird...and a bee
And wander about your forest to see...
How honey gathers in your flowers...
How you get freshened by unexpected showers...
How from your fertile ground-
Trees erupting to life...often found
And Life from the Dead...
How I see there often reincarnate...

You're a big forest dear
In which I lose myself every other day...
Your big long trees...
Your embracing vines...
Your mossy pines...
Your flowery shine...
Your cacti state...
Your dry dry chest...
Your dark deep profound maze...
Your moonlight drenched blurry haze...
All help me to lose in you, my way...
Every season...Every other day




No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...