Saturday, March 24, 2012

wanted very little from you dear...

Wanted very little from you dear...
-Only a few beads of your sweat
On your shoulder that once made me a poet...
Only your sprawling arms spread...
That took to me to the recesses of heart so red...
Only your one liner pure
Which sent aftershocks, for me to endure...
Only your placing of your hand
On my slippery, vested land...
Only your smell of eau de toilette
To a sweet trance of charms which me take...
Only your sitting ahead of me on that bus seat
Your hair flowing towards me to greet...
Only your slowly emerging smile...
Your unmindful walk across my stone-mile...
Only your suppressed hint
Of naughty chewing gums full of mint...
Only a glass of water cool
From your cleanest loveliest pool...
Only a few minutes of silent talk
With you when the night takes the day's stock...

Few things and moments thus
From you to me you just pass...
Very insignificant lesser elements
Providing glimpses of life sans chains...

Wanted very little dear...
A few trivial dreams...
A few sparkling tears...
A few rosy wings...



No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...