Tuesday, March 13, 2012

To Him...a faith...

Whenever the sky gets bathed
By orange juicy red
Even if I'm indoors locked
The shrill light just on my door will knock...

I would look at the art work
How the light inter fused with the dark...
On my walls and doors create abstract designs...
Move me to unearth from the wasted day a few lines...

Wish those lines would the homeward birds take...
Helping me to rephrase and remake...
Making me once again to come out...
Through twilight songs reaching the orange cloud...

Wish those artworks play on me such
That no day of mine would be wasted much...
Wish I would have eyes of Him be lifted
Wish He somehow His benediction me gifted!

So as I scribble again...
Feel like devoid of pain...
Feel like nothing turns a day in vain...
For He is there with all luminosity
He is there to fill my kitty...
With His insurmountable trust
He, I wish turn into gold all the dust!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...