Sunday, March 18, 2012

She thanked me...

She thanked me...
And before she started descending the metro stairs
She mumbled like a prayer...
'Thank you....
I feel like being complete...
And got a feeling that now can I slid
Into the sands of time...
With the memories mine...
Now I know...
You never left me so...
You gave me all I wished...
You lifted me unvanquished...
I've nothing more to ask for
Towards the sky now my wings soar...
Thank you...for releasing me...
From the molten sanguine sea...'

Saying these words jumbling up
With the sunset yellow being wrapped up
She thanked me...
And descended into the tube-rail
Leaving me- the boat, without sail...







No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...