Sunday, March 25, 2012

she shut me down...

'So that's your original sin
Your dreamy lines...I mean...
Do you know how many times you did break
My self-imprisonment to the far-off hills you did shake?'
She told me once when
The afternoon street hot met the cool evening lane...

I was made incapable
By her eyes kept on me stable...
I looked at her long eyelash...
Felt like me being smashed...
I looked at her hands how kept together clasped
And her eyes how my eyes geometrically mapped...
I looked at the small mole on her upper lip
I looked at her sweaty nose-tip...
She seemed too anxious and eager...
She seemed coming to me to push a dagger...
I fumbled like an idiot for a single word...
I was afraid of being put to a sword...

Then she laughed out loud sudden bright
And gestured as if it was all right-
Not to keep on answering her every query...
Not to be burdened by extravagant worry...
'I love you best when you fumble
Cause that makes you before me too humble...
I love you cause you know me well
I love you for you my pains do swell...
And  you also help me to make out...
You're there for me always, no doubt!'

Saying this, she put forward her lips
To plant probably on me her out-of-the-world kiss...
I don't remember what happened next
For I lost my all perceptive jest...
I just know I was feeling like being drowned
And she like a blocker, me fully shut down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...