Thursday, March 15, 2012

An open air theater night...

Catching me by my two hands
You asked me for a dance...
Once under the sky with the moon and the star...
'let's dance here...an open -air theater...'
You said with that rare sparkle
For which I once fell...

'But where's the music? where's the audience?'
I asked, surprised,amused, tensed...
Not knowing where me you want to take...
Am I dreaming? Am I a case of identity-mistake?

But you seem so confident...
With your hands you pulled up your skirt
And smiling said:'Music can't you hear if you're shut...
Just open your eyes and your ears...
Then you would perceive clear
How the moon stays there
As the arc light on us...
And as the mild breeze pass
Hear how the trees create murmur
Sounds coming to us of the rumbling river far...
Sounds of nature can't you get?
Sounds of nature for us only set?'

Saying these, with your skirt managed tight
Your struck a form perfect for the night...
 Under the moon, as the breeze flew, and leaves
Murmured...and the river rumbled...on the open theater right!

That night truly opened a vista new
That night eternalized my moments few...









No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...