Wednesday, March 21, 2012

a love-pinched day...

When love did I discover
For the first time ever...
In her eyes like unseen water...
Felt like had been gripped by an awesome fever!

A fever that shook me within
A fever causing rapid breathing...
A feverish stirring up that made me bold
An untasted music me that moment told
That I could probably do any damn thing for her
I could topple unclaimed heights so far...
Felt like I could even fly like a bird
Felt like I could even the God dare...

O what a strong and confident man I had been then
By her eyes my soul being trained...
Remember how on that fateful day I traveled
Aimlessly from shop to shop....searching a gift marvel!
Went into a bus...descended at an non-designated stop...
Then caught a tram which me dropped
At a junction crowded and by noisy people packed
But all the sights and sounds made upon me no impact...
I just floated like a light feather...
From one part of my city to another...

Every thing I saw and heard that day
Took me took to her curiously straightaway-
School children from school coming out jostling
Thoughts of our children to me did then bring...
After seeing sarees on display at the window
My love-pinched mind her saree-clad image did show...

When love I did discover large
Fanciful mirage did only in my eyes emerge...
And I just floated and floated like a feather
Floated aimless, vagrant...hither n thither...




No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...