Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lioness ...and the prey...

There are also some rare occasions
When, in the midst of my vegetative session
You come with all rawness
Wild, born-free, like an African Lioness!
I with fright coupled with admiration
See you on the prowl, in super-slow motion...
There slowly on tremble, your mane
To me come to stake your claim!
Coming near, you make a gesture royal
All my fears you just foil
Neither you jump, nor you me tear
You stop near, with your eyes, my doubts you clear...
I then notice blood in your toes
Oozing red, your weary hunt shows...
You stop, my lioness, as if you need care
So I move towards you, towards you I dare!
Wash your hands, wash your soiled feet
Beside you, I hesitatingly sit...
Then don't know why, my fingers I let play
On your breast my head I lay...
Hear how then your heart thump
From adrenalin excess, feel you slump
Feel also how you miss a sleep
Insomniac mind how you secretly keep...
I pat you soft, without any dread
Singing a lullaby for you by me made...
Then you just close your eyes
Lioness you, give in to my love-device!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...