Friday, March 30, 2012

like a vine you me entwine...

Like the vine you me trap...
Closing in all my time-gaps,
You me with a myth entwine-
A myth only written on books mine-
A myth no where else to be found...
You make me Prometheus bound-
To a rock as a punish so deserved
For stealing the fire of you, my Zeus,and served
Me with an ample opportunity
To be thus living on your piety...

O you're so sacramental
You serve me without fail
Seven diktats to abide by...
With them you me tie...

How many times I wished to break away
From your clutch to another day...
Another time of freedom beyond everything...
But your vines...they forever closing in...
They hold me, they me wrap
They forever me entrap...
With flavor of honeysuckle on bloom
They leave me with little room...

Your vines...
They've become a part of mine...
If I grow...they also grow
Like a myth growing slow...

But...with the passage of time, the myth expands
Spreading slow across the time of sands...
Like a rumor it spreads true...
A story of me and only you...
A story having mouth-to-mouth
Circulation from North to South...

So me a Prometheus and you a vine
We live together, we live entwined...












No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...