Monday, March 26, 2012

how you ,my mare, help me scoff at time...

Watching you on run
Against the backdrop of the setting orange sun...
Your golden locks on swing...
Your jogs by the beach every evening brings
A spasmodic disorder mine...
And I just sit under the shade of liquid time...
And watch how oceanic ripples and waves lash
On me...on the beach how watery flow against boulders splash...
And send shooting miniscule spray
Smudging the thin red lines between my unforgettable days...

I just sit there entombed
By the passage of you- my mare... like a foam
Of bubbly wonder and beauty so amazing
Of white white surf me always teasing...
To wake up from my slumber untimely
To wake wide open and to be inundated by your glee...
As you run on the beach of golden sands
As you broaden the scope of my horizontal trance...

So I finally stand upright
Throw an ignorant smile to the tides
Of Time still lashing up on my shore,
For your run on the beach had poured
In me that sequence of a mystified puzzle resolved...
 You, my mare, when me thus by your run called
How can I sit back leaving everything to Time?
How can I ignore what really I pine?

Watching you on the run
Against the curious backdrop of the setting sun...
I for a day shake my slumber off
Passage of liquid time I just scoff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...