Wednesday, March 28, 2012

fusion of hearts ...after a decade...

I have never thought
Ten years apart
I would see you again...
After a decade drained...
A decade dear...

One hundred and twenty months spent
Bearing an irreparable dent...
Right there undisclosed within
Now far away from all the din
And bustle of my youth...
As I come to discover the truth...
I see you there...sitting cross-legged
On a stone simple and cold
On the top of a hillock old...


The silent mountain range...
With gold of the morn as dazzling paint-
All over them just added to the scene...
Silence crept how gradually in...
My sense of all youthful desire how dimmed...

Slowly the fire died...
As if rain tranquil fell from sky...
I just looked at your post
Your wave-less, undisturbed, modest coast...
I just looked at how the glow from the hill...
Spread like a numbness of some picture still...

I,don't know why, though,
Sat on the hard rock low...
And imitated your posture true...
Cross-legged sat I front of you...
And closed my eyes like you did
And started my silent plead
To make you open your eyes for once
To make me meet your eyes perchance...
But...a voice to me never known
Told me in  a whisper tone
That if my love is really perfect
I should let it flow unchecked-
Not by seeking a physical course...
But by seeking it along that wave-less shore-
Of you so truly with the silence aligned
In that complete sublimation only could I find
Your soul taking the shape of a ball
Going up and up without the fall...

With closed eyes and legs in fold
My energy which I so far did hold
Followed how smoothly your rising soul
Following you I became another ball...

Two balls of energy went up
Defying gravity that made everything drop...
In my closed vision I saw
How glowing twin balls raw...
Went up and up beyond mortal frame
With all the possibilities of a fusion same
As that takes place usual in molecular phase
As fused molecules bond in energized stage...

O then I truly discover
Love could carry such a divine power
Love mine met and fused
With your love so unamused...

O then tears from me fell
As if they ran out of my glands to you tell...
A decade false had gone away
A decade of wait had seen the light of the day...











No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...