Saturday, March 24, 2012

By what name will all these be called?

By what name will I call it?
When the season comes like an unexpected treat?
When the summer is on her way and
I on the motorway somehow land
With the same old chassis but a mind new...
And asphalt road begins to melt
And the spring and summer both can be felt?

By what name can I call you?
A mere friend who with me once rode
A few kilometers down the springy summer road?
A mere lover with whom I transcend
A few city streets and alleys that to urban bliss bend?
Or a presence like some kind of a vapor unmistakable
Coming to me sometimes like a strong image...sometimes feeble...

I on the vehicle to and fro the roads still run
Being kissed on my neck by you, I turn
Left to the red red mosaic plates...
On walls, on pavements, on rusty iron gates...
I turn right again after some time
Finding a tree so green and sublime...
Full of political hopes and social uplift
O with you on my back, I just perpetually drift...

By what name will you call me?
A man engaged into kind of blasphemy?
Or a man vagrant and young
Always tempted by your summer evening-song?
Or just an old chassis and a mind in flux
Running after beauteous folds, dawn to dusk?










No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...