Tuesday, March 27, 2012

At the office...and out of it perhaps

'It seems you can't even me recognize!'
You uttered distinct rolling the dice
To me when I just entered the office...
A hectic day...several paperwork to suffice
For...so really I didn't notice you...
But your mouth freshener that always you chew...
Got that smell quite early...
Even before that I noticed your hair curly...
On your creamy shoulder disarrayed
By the wind of the day on you having played...

Your black and olive green combination
Your attaining a vantage position
Right there at the entry of my cubicle of heart...
Right there where the boss hung the flowchart...
Of the next assignment in horrific alphabets
Written in bold blue on a white board plate...

Noticed how you moved effortless
From one cube to another without stress...
As if you're the butterfly of the workstation
O how you bring poetry in your motion...

With papers in hand and the gold bangle
You move smoothly, only me you tangle...
Your formal smile, your casual look
Your opening of the ledger book...
Your positive frame, your discreet hints
Your sunglasses on your head with brownish tint...

Hey! I noted it all down...
Your last summer's frown...
Your laughs like tremors...
Your Chivas Regal night so infamous!
I noted it all in my disc...
Your ways of putting yourself in a risk...
One day over a cup of coffee
Standing by the empty window....
Your mumbles, your apostrophe-
Thrown purposefully to me...

I recognized every single bit
You moves, your Saturday treats...
You Monday blues...
Your Tuesday shoes...
Your Wednesday ashen...
Your Thursday fashion...
Your Friday dry...
Your Sunday sky...

Hey! I noted it all down...
Though sometimes I choose not to own...




No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...