Friday, March 16, 2012

among all the trees in my garden...

Among all the trees in my garden...
I like that slender one certain...
With leaves stretching out to beat
My balcony from the scorching summer heat...

Among all the trees so good
I like that one that stood
Always sending me ripples of laugh
Always inspiring me to take on the patches rough...
Of life...of heat and dry wind...
That usually cause freckled skin...
I like her the most
Even when covered by dust
She still lingers on my mind
Tempting me with mirages kind...
Tempting me to always be gay
Reminding me that life's barren states do not stay...


So I like her the most naturally evoked
Keeping me forever with optimism soaked...
Optimism borne out of her new leaves
Hopes of regeneration in her never cease...
She swings and sings songs of birth
She charges me with unchallenged mirth...
The mirth of being alive above and beyond
The joy of finding love deep and profound...
In her I find the Supreme manifested
In every impossible dream gaily dressed...
In her my soul finds the proper religion
In her I often find my truest companion...

Among all the trees that bloom purple dreams
I love her the most for she always seems
To take care of my spirit downy and dark
With positron charges she always me mark...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...