Saturday, February 4, 2012

you kept me from Sartre...

I could've been Jean Paul Sartre
And put you simply in existential terms
Declaring 'Everything is figured out
Except how to live...'

I could've been confused
Taking disenchantment as Truth
As words so silently diffused
Out of my loaded heart smooth...

But your red red lips
With high octane fuel me burn
Your sweet soft embrace
How to the dreams make me turn!

Your tangential touch
On my poems full of dust
Your pink velvety patch
On my cheeks for centuries lasts...

Thus you keep me from
Becoming another disillusioned man
Thus in my lonely dorm
Your dreams my fire do fan...



No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...