Friday, February 24, 2012

Time! please...let me make her a poem mine!

Dropping for me hints of a tune
My violet dream walked slowly past
In an idle breezy afternoon
Amidst prosaic settings unjust...
Saw my violet metrical romance
Slowly with a smile on her lips pasted
Made my uncorrupted syllables dance
On asphalt road my poems she tasted...
The dreamy bunch of  hasty metre
Had the promise of an anthology
O how with violet spray they lettered
Stanzaic patterns forever dodgy!
God! please make her stay for me a moment
Time is so fast slipping by
Let me shower her with my poesy pent
Let me make her a poem mine!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...