Friday, February 17, 2012

getting pushed again to the slippery edge!

Knowing well I am not a palmist
You stretched your lovely palm with so much ease
Before me and asked me once
If those lines could give you any chance
To meet your love ever...

I looked at those lines
Crisscrossing like flowery vines
Noticed how roses bloomed and dried
How your flowery bower storms emptied...

'Another storm is on the offing...'
Mumbled I, with a heart coughing...
You looked at me with amazement
Not knowing though how a cyclone you thus sent-
 To an unequipped palmist all wrong
Who just got a hint of a love song
Emanating from eyes still dazed...
Pushing him again to the slippery edge!






No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...